Cooks Professional Premium Digital Yoghurt Maker with LCD Display Screen and 7 x 200ml Yoghurt Jars Make Natural Healthy Yoghurt at Home.
- With a few simple steps you can create delicious home-made yogurts for half the price of shop bought with this fantastic yogurt maker.
- Making yogurt to your own taste, you can keep them plain or add fruits, nuts or chocolates and you can even make them savoury for dips and sauces and for slimmer’s you can swap to skimmed or semi- skimmed milk for a healthy and tasty treat. Thanks to the easy to set time and temperature, you can create rich, thick and creamy yogurts or simple thinner ones as preferred.
- The yogurt maker can hold up to seven jars and is easily operable with a clear LED display and user guide. In as little as eight hours the yogurt can be ready. Simple and stylish, the white contemporary design will sit in any kitchen or it is compact enough to be placed away when not in use.
- To create healthy and delicious homemade yogurt you simply need 100ml of plain natural yogurt, add to boiled milk and leave the yogurt maker to do the rest. Please note fresh yogurt should be refrigerated for at least three hours before ready to eat.
- Included is seven 180ml jars and full instructions. Measures L15 x W18 x H14 cm. Hand wash only.
Click Here For More Information
- VonShef Automatic Digital Yoghurt Maker with LCD Display Screen and 7 x 200ml Yoghurt Jars – Make Natural Healthy Yoghurt at Home, Free 2 Year Warranty
- Vivo © Professional Digital Natural Yoghurt Maker with 7 Glass Jars & Automatic LCD Display
- Duronic YM2 Digital Display 8 Ceramic Pot Electric Yoghurt Maker – Perfect for Making Fresh Healthy Natural Yoghurt at Home
- Andrew James Large Stainless Steel Coloured Digital Yoghurt Maker With 12 Glass Jars, 2.5 Litre, Ideal For Making Healthy Home Made Natural Yoghurt
- Andrew James Large Red Coloured Digital Yoghurt Maker With 12 Glass Jars, 2.5 Litre, Ideal For Making Healthy Home Made Natural Yoghurt
- Klarstein Gaia 12 Jar Yoghurt Maker Digital Display 100% Natural Simple Self-Production (Up to 2.5L, 12 Portion-Sized Jars with Screw-On Caps, Individually Adjustable Preparation Time)
- VonShef 7 x 200ml Spare Replacement Glass Jars for Yoghurt Makers – suitable for the VonShef Digital Yoghurt Maker & many other brands – FREE 2 Year Warranty
- Koölle Professional Fully Automatic Electric Ice Cream Maker, LCD Display 1.5 Litre 60 Minute Ice Cream Sorbet Yoghurt Maker Machine for Home with Compressor No Pre-Freeze Required | 2 Year Warranty (Stainless-Steel) (Silver)
- Cooks Professional Premium 2 Litre Professional LCD Fully Automatic Electric Ice Cream Sorbet Yogurt Maker With Built-in Compressor – 180 Watts.
- VonShef Digital Yoghurt Maker with 7 Yoghurt Jars White – Automatic Home-Made 100% Natural Yoghurt – Free 2 Year Warranty
- Leogreen – Yoghurt Maker, Machine for Natural and Healthy Yogurt, 12 jars, 12 x 9.8 x 4.9 inch, White, Capacity per jar: 0.21 L
- Savisto 1.5 Litre Homemade Ice Cream Maker, Frozen Yoghurt & Sorbet Machine 2016 Model With Digital Display in White with Recipe Book
- Cooks Professional Deluxe Electric Ice Cream Sorbet & Frozen Yogurt Maker Machine – 1.5ltrs.
- ParaCity Handheld Inkjet Printer Barcode Label Maker Rechargeable With Large Capacity Characters and 4.3 inch Screen Display for Industrial Date Trademark Logo Graphic Maker
- Yoghurt Maker Aicok Homemade Yoghurt Machine 8 Glass Jars 1440ml Led Display With Temperature Setting And Timer Auto Off, Stainless Steel, 30W
- Klarstein Gaia Stainless Steel Yoghurt Maker with 12 Jars and Timer Electronically Operated Temperature Regulation Individually Adjustable Fermentation Time (2.5L Capacity, 210ml Capacity per Jar, Back-Lit LCD Display) Black
- Leogreen – Yoghurt Maker, Machine for Home Made Yogurt, 7 jars, with Timer, 9.1 x 9.1 x 4.7 inch, White, Capacity per jar: 0.21 L
- Leogreen – Yoghurt Maker, Machine for Home Made Yogurt, 7 jars, 9.1 x 9.1 x 4.7 inch, White, Capacity per jar: 0.21 L
Tagged 200ml, Cooks, Digital, Display, Healthy, Home, Jars, Maker, Natural, Premium, Professional, Screen, Yoghurt. Bookmark the permalink.