Honey is a natural, sweet liquid produced by bees from the nectar of flowers. It has long been used for both nutrition and medicinal healing. Great with Greek yogurt, porridge, tea, cereal, toast, cheese, dressings and glazing. Our honey comes from small-scale forest beekeepers in virgin mountains of Greece using traditional hives. Honey is considered one of the most valuable, nutritious and healthiest foods. Having it in our daily diet gives us vitality and contributes to a healthier and longer life. Hippocrates, the father of medicine as well as other important people of the past suggested honey as a medical treatment for various purposes. The Greek honey has specific physical and chemical characteristics. Supreme quality reflects large country sunshine periods and sudden changes in the landscape. This unique landscape makes Greek flora so rich. Most of the 7500 different plant species growing in Greece will not find anywhere else. Our honey is 100% pure and is not pasteurized. It has been filtered to remove wax and other particles in the honey. As such, liquid honey will granulate over time. This is normal and ensures you have quality honey. To re-liquify it, place it in a pot of warm water and leave until runny. Ideal for use in cooking, baking, adding to cereals and hot drinks (like tea and coffee) or simply spreading on toast.
- Traditional Pure and Raw Wild Flower Greek Honey without additives.
- Amazing taste and full flavour that gives an energy boost in the breakfast.
- High-quality honey that contains vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and nutrients.
- Use honey as a sweetener to replace sugar in desserts, hot drinks and baking or serve as a spread on bread and toast.
- ISO 22000:2005 food safety management system certified.