Delicious and nutritious, EasiYo Yogurt is really easy to make and just the thing for keeping you going until lunchtime. A helpful source of protein and calcium with absolutely no artificial ingredients but lots of great flavour, there are plenty of good reasons to love making your own yummy home-made yoghurt. It’s gluten-free and, with so many tasty options to choose from, you can enjoy sinking your spoon into a different one every day. Even better, because you make it fresh, there’s no need for artificial ingredients, flavours, colours, thickeners or preservatives – it’s just naturally thick, creamy and delicious.
Home-Made Yoghurt in THREE Simple Steps:
- Mix & Fill – Half-fill the EasiYo Yogurt Jar with water, add the contents of your sachet, shake well and then top it up to the fill line with more water.
- Heat & Wait – Fill your Yogurt Maker to the top of the baffle with boiling water, place the jar inside and make sure the lid is securely fastened. In just 8-12 hours, your delicious yoghurt will be ready. Tip: if you like thicker yoghurt, leave it for longer… some super-patient customers even wait for 24 hours to make sure it’s just how they like it.
- Chill – Dry the jar and pop it in the fridge to chill before you eat your first delicious helping of home-made yoghurt.
No plugs, No Batteries – the wool-insulated flask does all the work for you.
Please note: EasiYo recommend that water used for mixing is best at room temperature – 15-20°C.
Easiyo Everyday Range
A delicious range of naturally-flavoured yoghurts to add variety to your breakfasts and desserts.
Each of the five sachets inside the pack makes one kilo of yoghurt in the EasiYo 1kg Yogurt Maker.
5 x 230g sachets.
- Quick and easy home-made yoghurt
- Naturally-flavoured, creamy and sweet
- 5 x 230g sachets, each makes 1 kilo
- For use with EasiYo 1kg Yogurt Maker
Click Here For More Information