Home-Made Yoghurt in THREE Simple Steps:
- Mix & Fill – Half-fill the EasiYo Yogurt Jar with water, add the contents of your sachet, shake well and then top it up to the fill line with more water.
- Heat & Wait – Fill your Yogurt Maker to the top of the baffle with boiling water, place the jar inside and make sure the lid is securely fastened. In just 8-12 hours, your delicious yoghurt will be ready. Tip: if you like thicker yoghurt, leave it for longer… some super-patient customers even wait for 24 hours to make sure it’s just how they like it.
- Chill – Dry the jar and pop it in the fridge to chill before you eat your first delicious helping of home-made yoghurt.
No plugs, No Batteries – the wool-insulated flask does all the work for you.
Please note: EasiYo recommend that water used for mixing is best at room temperature – 15-20°C.
EasiYo Indulgence Range
Just as the name suggests, this is a scrumptiously indulgent range of yoghurt varieties which will add a luxuriously rich and creamy touch to desserts, breakfasts and lunchtimes.
Each of the four sachets inside the pack makes one kilo of yoghurt in the EasiYo 1kg Yogurt Maker. And, once made, it keeps in the fridge for up to two weeks.
4 sachets, total weight 950g.
- Fruit-flavoured Greek-style yoghurt
- Four fruit varieties
- 100% natural ingredients
- Each sachet makes 1 kilo
- For use with EasiYo 1kg Yogurt Maker
Click Here For More Information