Home-Made Yoghurt in THREE Simple Steps:
- Mix & Fill – Half-fill the EasiYo Yogurt Jar with water, add the contents of your sachet, shake well and then top it up to the fill line with more water.
- Heat & Wait – Fill your Yogurt Maker to the top of the baffle with boiling water, place the jar inside and make sure the lid is securely fastened. In just 8-12 hours, your delicious yoghurt will be ready. Tip: if you like thicker yoghurt, leave it for longer… some super-patient customers even wait for 24 hours to make sure it’s just how they like it.
- Chill – Dry the jar and pop it in the fridge to chill before you eat your first delicious helping of home-made yoghurt.
No plugs, No Batteries – the wool-insulated flask does all the work for you.
Please note: EasiYo recommend that water used for mixing is best at room temperature – 15-20°C.
Easiyo Wellbeing Range
A range of full-fat, low-fat and no-fat yoghurts that are tasty and delicious with no sweetener other than the naturally occurring sugars in the milk.
Each of the six sachets inside the pack makes one kilo of yoghurt in the EasiYo 1kg Yogurt Maker. And, once made, it keeps in the fridge for up to two weeks.
6 x 170g sachets.
- Quick and easy home-made Greek-style yoghurt
- 6 x 170g sachets, each makes 1 kilo
- For use with EasiYo 1kg Yogurt Maker