Make fresh yoghurt in 3 easy steps. Pack includes: Yoghurt Maker, 1kg mixing tub, 2x 500ml tubs and 6 yoghurt sachets. Tubs easily fit in your fridge. The six sachets include Classic, Lite Vanilla, Lite Greek Style, Thick and Creamy Greek Style, Thick and Creamy Greek and Honey, Thick and Creamy Strawberry. Contains 4 active, live cultures including acidophilus and bifidus. Yoghurt is fresher than ready-to-eat yoghurt from the chiller. Promotes healthy microbial balance in the digestive system Stimulates growth & activity of beneficial micro-organisms. Is all natural. Contains no artificial colours or flavours, contains no stabilisers or preservatives, is a source of calcium, is suitable for vegetarians, is easy to make and economical. Three easy steps to make the yoghurt: Step 1: Mix with cool water. Half fill the yoghurt tub with clean drinking water (15-20⁰C). Add yoghurt mix, secure lid and shake well. Make up to the 1kg level with more cool water. Replace lid, shake well then release air from container and reseal. Step 2: Into yoghurt maker, Pour boiling water into your yoghurt maker to the specified level line. Place tub into yoghurt maker and immediately shut maker lid. Step 3: Set your yoghurt, Leave for 8 hours or overnight until set. Remove from maker and place in the fridge to cool. Some separation may occur. Gently stir before serving to produce a smoother texture, if desired.
- Everything you need to make your own yoghurt
- Includes, yoghurt maker, 6x yoghurt sachets, 1x 1kg tub and 2x 500ml tubs perfect to take your yoghurt with you on the go.
- Yoghurt Contains 4 active, live cultures including acidophilus and bifidus
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free
- Yoghurt is fresher than ready-to-eat yoghurt from the chiller shelf