How To Make Kefir: The Complete Guide On How To Ferment and Make Your Own Kefir Milk: Enjoy This Probiotic Drink With Dairy-Free and Alternative Milk Options and Kefir Recipes
EASY, STEP-BY-STEP Methods To Making Kefir Milk At Home
From the author of How To Make Kombucha, get Mrs. Gorbacheva’s new release for only $0.99 for a limited time!
KEFIR is a fermented beverage (yogurt) that is made with Kefir grains containing naturally occurring yeast culture. This tastier alternative to plain milk is full of probiotics that provide various health and wellness support, and can be made from the milk of cows, sheep or goats, or with coconut, almonds, rice or soy. There is also a water-based, dairy-free option for the lactose intolerant.
Now you can make this tasty and healthy drink at your own home exactly how factories make it. You also get BONUS recipes – Unique baked goods, salads and smoothies made with Kefir!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn When You Download How To Make Kefir
- History of Kefir
- Information on Health Benefits
- Proper Procedures of Fermenting Kefir Grains
- Fundamentals of Making Kefir
- Essential Ingredients
- Dairy-Free Option: How To Make Water Kefir
- Milk Alternatives: How To Make Kefir With Soy Milk, Almond Milk, Rice Milk or Coconut Milk
- How to ensure the highest quality result
- 8+ Recipes Using Kefir
- And much, much more!
Download Your Copy Today
To order How To Make Kefir, scroll up and click the BUY button on the top right of this page, and DOWNLOAD your copy now!
Tags: kefir, how to make kefir, how to make, probiotic drinks, probiotics, fermentation, fermented drinks, yogurt, almond milk, soy milk, water kefir, rice milk, coconut milk, recipes, kefir recipes, Cookbooks; Food & Wine, cookbook, beverages, drinks, eva gorbacheva
Click Here For More Information
- Fresh, Ready to Drink Probiotic Kefir Milk Drink – 3x 500ml – Easier than grains
- Fresh, Ready to Drink Probiotic Kefir Milk Drink – 2x 500ml – Easier than grains
- Organic Kefir Drink pack of 6 glass bottles- Organic British Low fat milk fermented with Live Kefir Grains- Free UK Delivery
- Mad Millie Kefir Kit – Makes 6L of Kefir, Alternative to Natural Yoghurt
- Dehydrated Milk Kefir Grains – Living Probiotic Culture
- MILK Kefir Grains Organic RAW Grass-Fed for Home Made Kefir Yogurt. 5g of Live, Fully Active Kefir Starter for a Nutritious Kefir Drink – These Kefir Cultures have Never Been Frozen or Dehydrated By Mia’s Organic Cultures®
- Delcious Probiotic Drinks: 75 Recipes for Kombucha, Kefir, Ginger Beer, and Other Naturally Fermented Drinks
- Yaa Fumanti All Milks Kefir Kit Live Probiotics Yogurt And Fermented Milk Drinks Starter. Use In Cow’s Goats And Coconut Milk Requires No Heat
- Mad Millie Kerfir Kit Probiotic Healthy Drink Kit Makes up to 6L
- Coyo Natural Coconut Milk Yoghurt Alternative, 400 g
- Enzy Probiotic Pearls Complete 30 Sgl
- Complete Protein Yogurt Drink Black Cherry 500g
- Healthy Coconut – 3 bottles Of 500ml Fresh Coconut Milk Kefir Handmade With Live Kefir Grains. Our Kefir Uses The Freshest Coconut Milk In The UK And Is Fermented In The Traditional Way. Healthy Coconut Contains High Levels Of Probiotics, Vitamins And Is Dairy Free Ensuring A Healthy Gut. You Will Recieve An 8 Day Course So You Will Nourish The Health Benefits. We Suggest A Serving Of 185ml Per Day. Gluten And Dairy Free Made In The UK By Live Kefir Company® (8 Day Course)
- Icy, Creamy, Healthy, Sweet: 75 Recipes for Dairy-Free Ice Cream, Fruit-Forward Ice Pops, Frozen Yogurt, Granitas, Slushies, Shakes, and More
- BUY THIS NOW And Believe In DRINK HEALTHY STAY FIT! Commercial Grade Nut Milk Bag – Extra Large (12″ X 12″) Reusable, All Purpose Strainer, Fine Mesh Nylon Cheesecloth – Perfect For Almond Milk, Cold Brew Coffee Filter, Juicing!!
- Kefir Starter Cultures – Pack of Freeze – Dried Culture Sachets for Mild Milk Kefir (5 sachets)
- Kefir Starter Cultures – Pack of Freeze – Dried Culture Sachets for Mild Milk Kefir (12 sachets)
- Surprising Yogurt Treats: Delicious Greek Yogurt Recipes with a Twist – Enjoy Healthy Meals with Family
Tagged Alternative, Complete, DairyFree, Drink, Enjoy, Ferment, Guide, Kefir, Milk, Options, Probiotic, Recipes. Bookmark the permalink.