A dream machine for yoghurt lovers, it’s surprisingly simple to produce a litre of healthy home-made yoghurt with just a couple of spoonfuls of natural yoghurt and some milk. Electrically operated, Lakeland’s Yoghurt Maker maintains the temperature at 40-47°C for perfect results time after time with no additives or preservatives. Using whole milk will turn out deliciously thick and creamy yoghurt, perfect on its own or as a base for herby dips, while slimmers may prefer to keep the calories down by opting for a skimmed milk version – what a great start to the day when teamed with muesli or fruit. Comes with an instruction leaflet featuring hints, tips and serving suggestions.
- Home-made yoghurt – twice as nice and half the price of shop-bought
- Electrically operated, makes 1 litre of healthy home-made yoghurt with no additives or preservatives
- Enjoy as a snack, with muesli or transformed into herby dips
- Needs just a little natural yoghurt and some milk (whole milk make it thick and creamy)
- Costs pennies to run. 16cm Dia x 23cm H.