If you enjoy making your own yogurt and fancy a drinkable alternative, why not have a go at making your own Kefir. Packed with 8 strains of live culture, high in easily digestible protein, valuable B vitamins, calcium and other essential minerals, Kefir is thought to have many health benefits, including helping to promote and maintain a healthier digestive and immune system.
- Drink on its own or add to smoothies and shakes
- Pour over your breakfast cereal
- Make kefir cheese
- Use as a starter for sourdough bread
Every bit as versatile as natural yoghurt, it’s loaded with probiotics in the form of beneficial yeasts and bacteria, so it’s really good for you.
Containing everything you need to make almost 6 litres of this amazing drink, this easy-to-use Mad Millie Kefir Kit is the perfect way to get started. Just add a sachet of the culture to your milk, soy, coconut milk or juice, leave for 24 hours, then shake and enjoy! Delicious sweetened with agave or vanilla, you can also drink it as it is, pour it over cereal, make it into a tasty smoothie or use it to make your own Kefir cheese.
- 1 litre glass jar
- Cheese cloth
- Stainless steel mixing ball
- 2 sachets of kefir culture. Each sachet makes a litre of Kefir and if you save a little you can make two more batches from the first.
- A healthier, drinkable alternative to natural yoghurt
- Makes almost 6 litres
- Good for the digestive and immune system
- Packed with probiotics
- Suitable for use with milk, soy, coconut milk or juice