10 sachets (1 gram each) of of mesophilic milk kefir starter culture.
One packet is suitable for 1L of milk. Reculturing is possible for up to 10 batches per sachet of starter culture.
COMPLETE DIRECTIONS IN IMAGES:
- Clean and dry a glass container and jar before adding milk. Make sure the container is not straight out of the dishwasher as it may be too hot and will destroy the starter culture.
- Add starter culture to the container and add a portion of the milk. Stir for 30-60 seconds with a clean spoon before adding the rest of the milk.
- Seal your container/Screw on lid.
- Set aside on your kitchen counter. You may cover with a tea towel. Avoid direct sunlight.
- You may flip the container/jar 2-3 times in the course of a 24h period. Sometimes the starter cultures like to be agitated.
- Your milk kefir will be ready in 24 hours. You can let it culture a bit longer if you want. Store in fridge and consume within 5 days. The cool temperature in the fridge will slow down the culturing process.
Max incubation temperature
34ºC – Reculture for up to 10 batches. Store in refrigerator or freezer to extend expiration date. Kefir starter is NOT SUITABLE for yogurt makers.
SEE FAQS IN IMAGES:
- What kind of milk can I use?
- Can I use vegan or non dairy alternative milk?
- Can I make milk kefir in a yoghurt maker?
- How long does culturing take?
- How do I get the right consistency?
- How can I re-culture kefir?
- Is my kefir is off?
- What if my kefir has separated?
- ✅ Milk Kefir Starter Cultures is all you need to make an essential fermented probiotic drink for boosting digestive health with no unnecessary fillers and additives.
- ✅ Our starter culture blend of 6 bacteria strains make a thick and creamy milk kefir that is suitable for drinking plain, adding to smoothies or using in recipes.
- ✅ Milk Kefir provides the body with a suitable blend of probiotic bacteria that in turn promote cleansing and a provide an healthy environment for gut flora.
- ✅ Milk kefir is low in lactose making it easy to digest and doesn’t cause bloating and gas. Regular consumption of Milk Kefir works as a yeast cleanse reducing the amount of candida and other opportunistic pathogens. It’s also great for people who have recently finished a course of antibiotics.
- ✅ So easy to make! Even a child can make it! The easiest fermented drink and most beneficial fermented probiotic drink! All you need is milk and a glass container with a lid.
Click Here For More Information