Making your very own deliciously tempting ice cream at home is a breeze with the My Ice Cream Maker Double. The quick freeze mugs allows you to make up to 1 Litre of ice cream or refreshing sorbet in as little as 15 minutes. It also features a handy chutes which allows you to easily pour in your favourite mix-ins such as chocolate chips and nuts whilst the ice cream is churning. Indulge your creative side and produce your very own mouth-watering recipes, just pop in your favourite flavours and let the Ice Cream machine do all the work!
Treat yourself and a friend to their very own ice cream mug to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. The Ice cream machine is simple and easy to use and clean with no fuss!
So get your hands on your very own Ice Cream Mug and one for your friend, and indulge your creative side and produce your very own mouth-watering recipes, just pop in your favourite flavours and let the machine do all the work!
Who are we?
JM Posner is a trusted fun food catering company providing commercial equipment to professional caterers around the world. Here at JM Posner we’ve built our reputation on our exceptional service, and fantastic selection of unique and innovative products. We offer a wide range of fun catering ideas that include chocolate fountains, popcorn machines, candy floss makers and waffle machines. We have transformed this knowledge in the industry into giving you catering quality products which you can use in your own home and your own parties. So have a look at all our other products which are perfect for having friends over or just having a quiet night in!
- Create Delicious Homemade Ice Cream and Share with Friends and Family
- The Two Mugs included are Quick freezing – Total 1L capacity Ice Cream Machine (0.5L each Mug)
- The Ice Cream Machine includes Recipe Ideas including Mint Chocolate, Lemon sorbet and Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- There is a Chute on each side of the Ice Cream Makers so you can add all your favourite flavours while the Ice Cream is churning
- Easy to assemble and to Maintain Ice Cream Makers by JM Posner