MAKING YOUR KEFIR
You will need:
Nylon Sieve/Strainer Plastic/Wooden Spoon Glass/Plastic jug Glass Bottles Breathable cover (Muslin cloth/ coffee filter paper) alternatively a loose fitting lid Hair Band Fresh Cows Milk (preferably whole milk)
Our milk Kefir grains work best with organic whole cows milk. You can also use whole cows milk which we advise as it will be more cost effective for you and will still produce the highest quality kefir. If you want to produce homemade milk Kefir with semi-skimmed cows milk this would also be okay, although the kefir grains do not have the essential nutrients in semi-skimmed milk to stay alive. We advise after 2-3 batches of Kefir made with semi-skimmed milk you produce a batch with whole cows milk to feed the grains so they do not get damaged or die. We do not recommend you use skimmed milk as there are not enough essential nutrients for the grains to work.
Our grains are perfect to make milk kefir with organic whole goats milk. Just like cows milk we advise to use whole goats milk as it is more readily available than organic and is cheaper. You can use semi-skimmed goats milk but again we advise to only use this for 2-3 batches then using the whole milk to supply to grains with their essential nutrients to feed. We do not advise skimmed goats milk as there is again not enough nutrients for the grains to feed on and they may become damaged or die.
Handmade By The Kings of Kefir – Live Kerfir Company
Made In Yorkshire
- QUALITY ASSURED: Made With The Freshest Milk From The UK. Probably The Highest Quality Grains In The UK. Completely No Additives Or GM Ingredients.
- MADE IN THE UK: Lovingly Handmade In The UK To Create The Best Probiotic Bacteria On The Planet, Producing Billions Or Good Bacteria Per 100ml Of Kefir Milk.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Our Kefir Grains Is The Best Starter Culture Which Provides Your Body With The Following Health Benefits, Boosts Immunity, Heals IBS/IBD, Builds Bone Density, Fights Allergies, Improves Lactose Digestion, Kills Candida, Supports Detoxification And Keeps A Healthy Gut.
- EASY TO MAKE: Complete With Our Homemade Step By Step Instructions Our kefir Is Easy To Make. We Supply Email Support And Have A Website Full Of Information And Recipes.
- LIVE & ACTIVE: Our Grains Are Highly Active And Are Far Better Than Powdered Kefir. Our Grains Produce Billions Of Good Probiotic Bacteria, Powder Kefir Produces Very Little If Any At All. Our Grains Will Last Forever If Properly Looked After.
Click Here For More Information