With the Starter Cultures purchased from The Kefir Company you can prepare your own Kefir drink for only £ 14.99. The packets of Kefir powder allow you to make up to 100 litres of Kefir.
Kefir is a refreshing acidic drink that results from the fermentation of the milk using Kefir. The fermentation process provides a delicious drink (juice) that is slightly thicker than milk. Kefir contains beneficial yeasts (for example Saccharomyces unisporus, Kluyveromyces marxianus) and beneficial bacteria (including lactobacillus caucasus, kefyr) that live together harmoniously. For decades now, people have been making Kefir at home to benefit from its health benefits, but also to enjoy the special crisp taste.
Kefir is easy to make with the starter cultures from The Kefir Company, so it will cost only a fraction of what you would pay for the healthy dairy drinks at your local supermarket. Moreover, Kefir is not a product that stems from the fantasy of a large business, it is a product that comes straight from nature.
The Kefir Company Starter Cultures are an extraction from living Kefir grains in powdered form, but they still contain all the same properties and benefits as the original grains. Some consumers prepare Kefir using the original grains, but it is our belief that over time this may lead to the growth of foreign bacteria, making it less effective. So using this method and starting a new culture every 4-5 weeks results in the maximum health benefit for the consumer.
Give your body the best there is:
– Make up to 100 litres of Kefir
– Contains 7 strains of probiotics
– An easy and fast way to prepare your own organic health drink
– Supports and boosts your intestinal flora, digestive system and immune system
– Supports bodily functions and resistance to diseases
- Make up to 100 litres of Kefir
- Contains 7 strains of probiotics
- Supports and optimises your intestinal flora, digestion and bowel movements
- Supports body functions and resistance to disease
- Easy to Make; no boiling of milk and can be set at room temperature