The “Flowers and Forest” Organic Honey is harvested from bee colonies we have located in various areas far away from conventional crops and known for rich native vegetation. There, the bees gather the nectar from thousands of different flowers and from the honeydew of coniferous trees, such as: pine, spruce, linden, bush, heather and ivy as well as from native vegetation.
This prestigious honey’s color is bright, its flavor is full and sugary while breath-taking aromas emerge with the opening of each jar. Every spoonful is loaded in nutrients and ingredients of a complete diet. Delicious for breakfast, amazing on yogurt or as dessert, that will boost your energy and mood all day long.
Crystallization and quality: Crystallization is a natural phenomenon not related to the quality of the honey and does not cause any changes in its’ nutritional value. A crystallized honey is neither adulterated nor damaged. It can be liquidated easily if placed in a bain -mari with hot water 40 ° Celsius.
- Greek Raw Organic Forest & Flowers Honey, 800g, glass jar.
- Product of Organic Farming. Certified by DIO Organization (GR-BIO-01) in accordance with EU Agriculture regulations.
- Collection Area : Arcadia & Evia Island (Central Greece). Collection Period : March til September
- Basic on Mediterranean Diet. Delicious for breakfast, amazing on yogurt or as dessert, that will boost your energy and mood all day long.
- It is rich in minerals, proteins and amino acids, with high nutritional value!