Make fresh yoghurt in 3 easy steps. Pack includes: Yoghurt Maker, 1kg mixing tub, 2x 500ml tubs and 6 Thick and Creamy Greek Style Yoghurt Sachets. Tubs easily fit in your fridge. Contains 4 active, live cultures including acidophilus and bifidus. Yoghurt is fresher than ready-to-eat yoghurt from the chiller. Promotes healthy microbial balance in the digestive system Stimulates growth & activity of beneficial micro-organisms. Is all natural. Contains no artificial colours or flavours, contains no stabilisers or preservatives, is a source of calcium, is suitable for vegetarians, is easy to make and economical. Three easy steps to make the yoghurt: Step 1: Mix with cool water. Half fill the yoghurt tub with clean drinking water (15-20⁰C). Add yoghurt mix, secure lid and shake well. Make up to the 1kg level with more cool water. Replace lid, shake well then release air from container and reseal. Step 2: Into yoghurt maker, Pour boiling water into your yoghurt maker to the specified level line. Place tub into yoghurt maker and immediately shut maker lid. Step 3: Set your yoghurt, Leave for 8 hours or overnight until set. Remove from maker and place in the fridge to cool. Some separation may occur. Gently stir before serving to produce a smoother texture, if desired.
- Everything you need to make your own yoghurt
- Includes, yoghurt maker, 6x yoghurt sachets, 1x 1kg tub and 2x 500ml tubs perfect to take your yoghurt with you on the go.
- Yoghurt Contains 4 active, live cultures including acidophilus and bifidus
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free
- Yoghurt is fresher than ready-to-eat yoghurt from the chiller shelf