Collected in pine forests of North Evia from September to November. The autumn harvest is dependent the honey-dew excretions of the insect marchalina hellinica known as a laborer pine. It gives a highly nutritious honey rich in minerals and trace elements and many other important substances.
The color is dark brown and full bodied flavor with characterized heavy fragrance. Enjoy! Delicious for breakfast, amazing on yogurt or as dessert, that will boost your energy and mood all day long.
Crystallization and quality: Crystallization is a natural phenomenon not related to the quality of the honey and does not cause any changes in its’ nutritional value. A crystallized honey is neither adulterated nor damaged. It can be liquidated easily if placed in a bain -mari with hot water 40 ° Celsius.
- Greek Raw Organic Pine Honey, 800g, glass jar.
- Product of Organic Farming. Certified by DIO Organization (GR-BIO-01) in accordance with EU Agriculture regulations.
- Collection Area :North Evia Island (Central Greece). Collection Period : September until November
- Basic on Mediterranean Diet. Delicious for breakfast, amazing on yogurt or as dessert, that will boost your energy and mood all day long.
- It is rich in minerals, proteins and amino acids, with high nutritional value!