Not all yogurt cultures are created equal In stark contrast, a single-heat yogurt maker (usually electric) does not give individual lactic cultures the same chance to grow, and one culture can become dominant, losing the benefits of the others. Other yogurt makers can also require heating of ingredients, use of thermometers and other fiddly instructions. But with the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, three very quick and easy steps are all it takes to guarantee the perfect yogurt every time. The best culture mix is guaranteed. Here’s How to Make: 1. Half-fill your yogurt jar with room temperature, drinking water. Add the contents of a yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake. Fill the jar up with more water to about 5mm from the top… and shake again. 2. Push the plastic insert spacer down inside the Yogurt Maker as far as it can go. (Check the correct side is facing up). Pour boiling water into the Yogurt Maker to the top of the plastic insert spacer. 3. Put your jar into the Yogurt Maker so that it sits on top of the plastic insert. The boiling water will rise part-way up the sides of the jar. Put the Yogurt Maker lid on and leave it on your kitchen worktop for 8 to24 hours (or overnight) to let the yogurt set… and the magic will happen!
- Easiyo Yogurt Maker (White) Christmas Pack with Two TOP SELLING Sachets
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Creme Brulee, 1 x 170g Sachet Easiyo Greek
- 1 x Kitchen Sleeve (Apple Design) others available on request!, Please message!
- These Delightful Cotton sleeves are full washable.
- Delicious Nutritious yogurt made by you at home with ease