If you like the idea of delicious, indulgent ice cream at the touch of a button, then the Andrew James Ice Cream Maker is for you. Forget plain old vanilla; get creative with tangy lemon meringue, smooth peanut butter or naughty chocolate brownie – with your own ice cream machine the possibilities are endless! As you are in control, you can avoid artificial ingredients found in mass-produced ice creams, make healthy treats, and adapt your recipes to cater for allergies.
Making Ice Cream
Pre-freezing the inner bowl takes around 8 hours, so we recommend you simply pop it in the freezer the night before your ice cream making session! Once you have your bowl ready, making ice cream, sorbet or frozen yoghurt takes just 20-30 minutes. Ingredients are added gradually through the large ingredient funnel and will be churned as they freeze to give you a temptingly creamy consistency.
Once the ice cream is made, the inner bowl simply lifts out to allow easy serving – or you can pop it in the freezer if you want to save some for later. Serve up in the Andrew James Sundae Glasses with our long spoons for a real treat!
The inner bowl, mixing paddle and lid all detach from the machine and can be quickly rinsed under the tap after use – easy peasy!
Our Ice Cream Maker is very quiet in operation (approx. 65dba) so you can be chilling out while your mixture is being frozen. The compact size means this little machine is easy to store away and bring out whenever the ice cream cravings hit you or you want to impress your family and friends with your creative flare!
*Voted Best Buy by Which Magazine*
*Winner of the Mail on Sunday Ice Cream Maker test June 2015*
*In The Top Ten Best Ice Cream Makers as reviewed by The Independent and The Telegraph newspapers*
Bowl Size: 17.8cm Diameter, 15cm High
Please note: Scoop and food not included
- ‘BEST BUY’ AS VOTED BY WHICH MAGAZINE — At Andrew James we pride ourselves on providing the best quality products and proud that the Andrew James Ice Cream Maker has been voted the Which ‘Best Buy’. We all love ice cream, sorbet and frozen yoghurt, so get the whole family involved and enjoy some delicious homemade ice cream.
- FAST HOMEMADE ICE CREAM — To make delicious homemade ice cream in just 15 – 20 minutes, all you need to do is pre-freeze the removeable 1.5 litre bowl, once frozen put the bowl into the ice cream machine, switch on the paddle and pour the mix in via the funnel built into the lid. Meringue? Berries? Choc chips? If you or your kids have a sweet tooth you can also add your favourite treats in the large ingredient dispenser funnel whilst mixing.
- REFRESHING FROZEN YOGURT & SORBET — If you’re looking for an ice cream maker for kids or young children, then the Andrew James Ice Cream Maker is perfect as our machine can also make refreshing frozen yoghurts and fruity sorbets.
- RECIPES SUGGESTIONS & EASY CLEANING — Included with every model is six ice cream maker recipes to get you started, these include vanilla ice cream, strawberry ice cream, raspberry frozen yogurt, chocolate mint ice cream, banana ice cream and lemon sorbet. Our Ice cream machine is really easy clean and maintain as the mixing paddle is removable and the bowl can be hand washed and dried.
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY — Shop with confidence as the Andrew James Ice Cream Maker is covered by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.