Tired of chewy chalky artificial tasting protein bars that contain more calories than a large chocolate bar?
Fed up of having to mix protein shakes that end up lumpy and generally unpleasant and then having to clean your mixer or shaker bottle?
Well you will be pleased to hear that you no longer have to suffer any of these issues thanks to this ground breaking new product from Grow Supplements.
Grow yoghurt based protein has been developed from years of scientific research and has been developed to combat the problems associated with other protein-based snacks.
How We’ve Revolutionised Protein
✔ Outstanding Nutrition & Taste – The flavour and texture of Grow helps it really stand out in the market. With a deliciously creamy yoghurt like texture, Grow will allow you to hit your daily macronutrient goals with ease.
✔ Quick & Convenient – You can down a 70g serving of Grow in one go straight from the sachet making it the ultimate convenience snack. No more long chewing or having to drink litres of protein shakes.
✔ Fast Absorbing – Because Grow protein is absorbed in the body faster than most other protein snacks it is an ideal post-workout supplement.
✔ Easy To Store – No need for refrigeration or mixing and packaged in an easy to open sachet our product is ready whenever you need it.
Try the latest, most convenient protein snack available today!
Add to basket now, while stocks last!
- Amazing macronutrient profile low calorie high protein snack with 20g protein 0.1g fat and just 102 calories per bar for a guilty free protein supply!
- Grow is packaged in an easy to open super strong sachet ready to eat making it ultra convenient
- Amazing creamy yogurt-like taste without the massive calories found in many protein bars and shakes.
- Grow yoghurt based protein does not need to be refrigerated so it can be kept in your car or gym bag, ideal for that on the go protein supply.
- Grow is manufactured in the UK to the highest standards and using premium ingredients to ensure optimum nutrition and results!
Click Here For More Information