Milk Kefir grains with instructions. Kefir is a fermented milk product (cow, goat or sheep milk) that tastes like a drinkable yogurt. Kefir contains high levels of vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium,vitamin K2, biotin, folate, enzymes and probiotics. Milk kefir ( also known as Tibetan Mushroom and Snow Lotus) is one of the best sources of probiotics available, containing 7 to 10 billion colony forming units of good bacteria. The strains of bacteria present in kefir are more potent than probiotics in yogurt or supplements and actually recolonize the good bacteria in your gastrointestinal system, improving digestion. Summary of Kefir Health Benefits: Google “Kefir Health Benefits” and you’ll soon be hankering after some Milk Kefir Grains of your very own! Listed below are just a few of the many benefits of Milk Kefir Grains: • Kefir health benefits include curing or controlling acne, sleep disorders, depression, asthma, bronchitis, hypertension, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, allergies, colitis, diarrhoea, etc.? • Kefir significantly reduces sugar cravings. • Kefir has antioxidants and anti-aging properties. It can neutralize the free radicals, which damage the body cells and tissues by oxidizing them. By reducing the impact of free radical damage, Kefir can slow down the aging process. • Kefir can provide us the beneficial microorganisms that can improve digestion, to alleviate some common digestive problems like gas, bloating, indigestion, etc. It can ensure regular bowel movement to cure constipation. The enzymes found in it can be especially beneficial for the people with lactose intolerance. • Kefir has antibiotic and antifungal properties. It can prove helpful in conditions like, candidiasis (yeast infection). • Kefir can cleanse the colon and address any kind of intestinal problem. It can provide relief in inflammatory bowel disease (IBS). • Kefir has a stimulating effect on the immune system and hence, can improve its disease fighting capacity.
- Milk Kefir grains with instructions.
- Real kefir grains, not the limited use powdered cultures. Our grains are alive and will grow and reproduce indefinitely if properly cared for. No repurchase necessary.
- Dispatched the same day, 1st Class delivery
- Organic living probiotics, Gluten Free
- We provide you with 5 grams of fresh milk kefir grains (enough to ferment one metric cup/250 ml of milk in 24hours.) The exact amount you need to begin: neither so few that you can’t meet your daily needs, nor so many that, after the first week, as the grains reproduce, you’re swamped with more grains than you know what to do with!